Saturday, August 16, 2014

August Julep box and nail art

This months theme was travel and many colors seemed to be inspired by India. I chose the bombshell collection which included Neha- a lovely magenta metallic and Tazeen- a bright full coverage gold glitter. I also added on Joyce- a bright red metallic. Unfortunately they sent two Nehas instead of the Joyce and not it is out of stock. They did give me points to be used for future add-ons but it will be doubtful that I will be able to get Joyce for the 6.99 price for awhile. The retail price is 14.99 and the maven price is 11.99 for colors. You usually get a lower price for adding on to your box but they are mostly new colors from other boxes or close outs. I'm not happy but there is nothing I can do at this point. The box also came with a taupe sheen eyeliner pencil. It seems to be very long lasting and waterproof.



My Birthday mani, I was practicing with no water marbling. The middle finger is Donna, which I recently reordered, The other two are Misty and Leila. 




No comments:

Post a Comment